The Sustainability Summit distinguishes itself by presenting and highlighting sustainable solutions from diverse small/ medium enterprises (SMEs) in the green space. Each year, the Summit promotes a wide diverse SME base to address the supply chain sustainability concerns of multi-national enterprises to achieve their Corporate Social Responsibility goals. 2013 will be no exception. Various certified SME businesses, including US minority business enterprises (MBEs), will present their sustainable operations and alternative energy technologies to augment current practices of major companies or to partner. The Summit also highlights stateside innovation from businesses in the emerging domestic market that need access to clean tech funding through its Sustainability Opportunity Arena. Conversely, for those business attendees that seek to make their operations more sustainable, the Summit presents numerous panel sessions with prominent speakers in various industries that will directly address your business model and offer guidance to properly respond to potential green procurement opportunities.
WHY ATTEND THE SUSTAINABILITY SUMMIT?
- Position your Company’s brand to an attractive demographic with “green innovation” practices
- Introduce your company to investors in renewable energy technologies and products and gain access to capital representatives Panel Discussion: 6-8 PM EDT
- Access to high level executives, VPs and managers from some of the world’s largest companies representing all industries
- Connect with innovative businesses to potentially partner
- Understand where your business operations align with current sustainability practices and business opportunities
- Save your company time and money by attending this one-day event that is far reaching and covers ALL industries.